Scope of our partnership offer
- standard implementation,
- improvement (implementation of additional modules),
- Polish-specific implementation,
- modifications (programing),
- integration with other systems,
- operational help services.
Our implementations are often tailor-made to suit to our customers’ needs as much as possible. Examples of such solutions:
- purchasing of oil seeds (program that allows third-party users to gather data that is later sent to M3, also includes custom invoicing methods),
- management of fat and protein balance in dairy factory,
- flow management for saw mills which includes: sorting logs, sawing logs, drying,
- modification that allows counting of points for Forest Stewardship Counsil certificates (for all wood-oriented industries).
Modifications for the Polish market
When operating in a new country, companies are required to comply with local laws and regulations for their daily business transactions and operations.
At iPCC, our goal is to support our customers throughout this process. We do this by offering country versions to help customers with localization. We use the experience gathered from our many customer installations in Poland.
Functional changes can be unique to a country. Alternatively, a standard function can be configured to fulfill a legal requirement in a country. In some cases, the changes can be a combination of both.
A list of the changes and configurations that fulfill the legal and regulatory demands in Poland can be found below:
- fixed and current assets,
- acounting (GL, AR, AP),
- tax management (including JPK/SAFT),
- split payment,
- white list,
- petty cash.